Quicksilver Way, Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE27 0QQ
Investment - Offices
Offers in Excess Of £9,000,000
55,803 Sq Ft
Cobalt 9C is a 55,803 sq ft high quality, Grade A office building dating from 2012. It has 232 car spaces on a site of 2.96 acres. It benefits from large open floor plates over four floors and an impressive three storey entrance atrium.
The property specification includes:
- Two 12 person passenger lifts
- VRF air conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- 3m clear floor to ceiling height
- LG7 lighting
- BREEAM "Excellent" rating
|Ground Floor||13677 Sq Ft|
|First Floor||13677 Sq Ft|
|Second Floor||13677 Sq Ft|
|Third Floor||14772 Sq Ft|
|TOTAL||55803 Sq Ft|
- Cobalt is the largest office park in the UK with over 1.6m sq. ft. of modern office accommodation.
- BREEAM "Excellent" (2013) Grade A office building of 55,803 sq. ft.
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:240 sq.ft.
- Let to Accenture (UK) Ltd. on leases expiring 20th December 2025.
- Minimum annual rental of £920,748 pa (£16.50 psf) from 21st December 2020.
- Long leasehold for 125 years from 29th March 1996 at a peppercorn rent.
- Offers in excess of £9,000,000.
- Net initial yield of 9.59% and low capital value of £161 psf.