We offer candidates at all levels an enriching career experience in a leading firm. We enjoy challenging and developing people to get the best from them.
If you want to advance your career in property advisory services and have the relevant background or qualifications you can send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, detailing the type and level of position you are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for a confidential chat.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR
Ryden is an independent commercial property practice with offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds, London, and Manchester. We are a multi-award-winning firm, offering expert advice to property occupiers, owners, developers, housebuilders, and investors, as well as to the public and education sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Property Management Surveyor to join our leading and well established Glasgow based team. The role is ideally suited to someone with an ability to work on their own initiative and within a team environment with excellent IT and communication skills being essential.
Applicants will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of properties including office, retail and industrial and premises. Recent experience of working in a property management role is essential.
Position Overview & Requirements
- Administration of service charge preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Liaison and co-ordination of Facilities Management and Accounts functions.
- Regular client reporting.
- Provision of advice in relation to lease events.
- Undertaking management inspections.
- Tenant liaison.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure alongside and reporting to Partners & Associates.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive and encouraging environment
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jennifer.email@example.com