Statoil, Prime Four Business Park, Kingswells, Aberdeen, AB15 8GQ
£18,450,000 Offers Over
The building provides a world-class HQ office with an approximate net internal area of 45,797 sq ft.
Practical completion of the building was achieved as at
14th October 2015.
167 designated car spaces are provided within the shared car park giving an excellent ratio of 1 space per 274 sq ft. 7 disabled spaces are provided, together with 16 cycle spaces and 7 motorcycle spaces.
The property benefits from a ‘Very Good’ BREEAM rating and the following specification:
• Floor to ceiling height of 2.70 m
• VRF heating and cooling system
• Raised access floors (115 mm clear void)
• LG7 compliant lighting
• One 13 person DDA compliant passenger lift and one ‘goods’ lift
• Double height modern reception
• Male, female and disabled toilet facilities on all floors
• Shower facilities at ground level
• Located at Prime Four, an unrivalled strategic location in Aberdeen;
• 45,797 sq ft Grade A office property;
• Let to Statoil Production (UK) Ltd until 31/3/2032 at £1,225,069.75 pa;
• Guaranteed rental growth with fixed rental uplifts of 2.5% per annum compounded in October 2020, October 2025, and October 2030;
• The lease is guaranteed by Statoil UK Ltd and Statoil ASA which is 67% owned by the Norwegian State and enjoys a Moody’s rating of Aa3 and a Standard & Poor’s rating of A+ (Investment Grade);
• Statoil is a major international energy company which is developing the Mariner Project in the North Sea which is estimated to be operational for 30 years;
• Heritable Interest ( Scottish equivalent of English freehold ).