Ryden acquires new Glasgow HQ for Prince's Trust

30 May 2014

Ryden acquires new Glasgow HQ for Prince's Trust

30 May 2014

The Prince’s Trust is set to open new headquarter offices in Glasgow at Cumbrae House, Carlton Court, after Ryden purchased the property on behalf of the youth charity.

Built in 1938 and situated on the South Bank of the River Clyde, the building extends to 2,513 sq m (27,051 sq ft) and has been converted into high quality open plan office accommodation.

Ryden’s investment team worked closely with the Prince’s Trust to acquire the right property for their needs and to show support for the vital work the charity provides discounted its fee

Colliers acted on behalf of the private seller.