Sighthill One, 1-3 (Unit C) Bankhead Medway, Sighthill, Edinburgh, EH11 4BY
Price on Application
21,635 Sq Ft
The subjects consist of a large rectangular rendered block-built industrial building sat beneath a steel truss roof, covered with profiled asbestos cement sheet and a concrete slab floor. The property dates from the early 70s although more recently the whole building has benefited from over cladding system to the roof and to large parts of the front elevation.
Internally the subjects benefit from large levels of natural light from the
extensive windows facing onto Bankhead Terrace and will offer a large
open plan warehouse accommodation benefiting from two large electrically operated vehicular roller shutter doors.
The premises are currently undergoing extensive refurbishment which will provide high quality industrial accommodation
|Unit C||21635 Sq Ft|
|TOTAL||21635 Sq Ft|
- - Flexible unit offering 21,635 Sq Ft (2,010 Sq M) of industrial accommodation.
- - Two large electrical vehicular roller shutter doors.
- - Minimum eaves height of 5.6 meters, up to 8.3 meters at the ridge..
- - Large frontage facing onto Bankhead Terrace.
- - Male/Female and disabled access toilets.
- - Free on-street parking