MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, GLASGOW
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this is a wide-ranging marketing role within an award-winning professional services firm. You will be a key member of a small team and work closely with the business owners to implement the marketing plan. The marketing support function is co-ordinated from our city centre office in Glasgow. Travel to other offices will be required.
The position is full-time 35 hours a week but could be offered as a 28 hours per week position for the right candidate, worked as four full days or five shorter days. This would be paid pro-rata.
- Work with client-facing staff to develop new content ideas and work up press releases ready for issue. Prepare for features in property and business press/media to improve coverage.
- Create business development materials, such as promotional brochures and credentials documents, and assist with larger tender documents.
- Liaise with design agencies on developing the Ryden website and online presence. Update current content on the website and generate new content such as videos or interactive tools.
- Build and run email campaigns, report on results and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Run business development events such as seminars and co-ordinate attendance at industry events.
- Oversee the placing of client property advertising through an external advertising agency, and provide advice on costs and coverage.
- A track record of success with developing and implementing marketing campaigns, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Good copy writing skills and experience of preparing and issuing press releases.
- Experience of writing content for websites, email campaigns and social campaigns.
- An understanding of how to run online campaigns and measure results.
- It would be useful to have experience of working with Publisher, InDesign and Campaign Monitor (or similar tools) and be able to interpret analytics reports.
- A professional qualification relevant to a marketing position.
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Closing date: Friday 26 January 2018.
ASSOCIATE / PARTNER - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LEEDS
We are recruiting an experienced Property Management Surveyor to join our highly successful Leeds office. Whilst it is anticipated the successful candidate will join at Associate level, a Partner level appointment will also be considered for exceptional individuals.
The successful candidate will work with a cluster of extremely highly regarded clients, holding full responsibility for all aspects of property management across the industrial, office, retail and leisure sectors. In addition, you will be expected to go above and beyond the typical property management remit to provide a more strategic service to your clients.
- Direct liaison at senior level with principal clients, taking a very “hands on” and proactive approach to property management
- Financial reporting to clients in conjunction with Property Account Managers
- Preparation and management of service charge budgets and approval of service charge reconciliations
- Management of occupational tenants and dealing with associated Landlord & Tenant issues
- Management of contractors and suppliers
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients, going above and beyond the typical property management remit
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Previous experience of managing commercial and/or industrial properties essential
- Ability to build and maintain client, tenant and customer relationships
- A team player with strong networking skills
- Able to delegate, supervise and develop junior team members
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your up to date CV to our retained consultant Michael Ashworth at 360North via firstname.lastname@example.org. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to 360North.